Hot Pod Summit will open On Air Fest with an exclusive business summit in partnership with work x work.
Join us for this day long gathering of key podcast industry decision makers to discuss current developments, issues and opportunities related to the business, technology and conduct of the emerging podcast industry. See the agenda below.
Includes exclusive programming and a fully-catered networking lunch served at Wythe Hotel in Brooklyn. To apply for a seat, see lottery below.
- Welcome remarks by Nick Quah
- Session 1: NPR's Stacey Goers talks the Remote Audio Data Initiative'
- Session 2: Luminary's Matt Sacks talks Luminary
- Apple Presentation
- Networking Lunch
Edison Research Presentation
- Session 3: Breaker's Leah Culver and Pocket Cast's Owen Grover talk the future of podcast apps
- Session 4: Juleyka Lantigua Williams talks independent studios
- Session 5: Maximum Fun's Bikram Chatterji talks life as a mid-sized network
The podcast industry is expanding and so are we. For the first time, we're opening up a ticket lottery for Hot Pod Summit. Selected applicants will have the opportunity to buy a ticket to attend. Fill out the form below by January 30th, and we'll notify you if your name is chosen in early February. Also, financial assistance may be applicable for the right circumstances.